Holistic INDIGO Therapies is owned by Denise Mijatovic BSc (honours), S.N.H.S., M.I.C.H.M., who is a fully qualified Holistic Health Practitioner based in Beautiful Cumbria.
The Holistic therapies used within our practice aim to treat the whole person, mind, body, and soul, and we take 'our' (a combination of yours and mine) intuitions to determine which therapies are just right for you.
We pride ourselves on our core belief of 'intelligent wellness' gained by treating the person as a whole and taking into account their past, present and future along with their mind, body and soul. This approach has brought Holistic INDIGO Therapies much success and happy and satisfied clients.
Because we recognise we are all unique, we offer a free 'what is right for me' session to all new clients to enable us to work out the best program that's just right for you. Just fill in the new client appointment form for your free 'what is right for me' consulation.
Denise Mijatovic ~ Senior Therapist
Denise Mijatovic (BSc (honours), S.N.H.S.)
Owner & Senior Therapist
Denise Mijatovic is founder and owner of Holistic INDIGO Therapies and is a fully qualified Holistic Health Practitioner based in Beautiful Cumbria and is an approved member of, The International College of Holistic Medicines (MICHM.), The International Institute FOR Complementary Therapists (IICT), The British Holistic Medical Association (BHMA) and the Professional Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association (PHPA).
Denise has spent a life time researching alternative therapies and found ways to bring those who doctors have cast aside, and been unable to help, back to health again. She has successfully worked with adults, young people and children, with illnesses such as ME, Fibromyalgia, Lupus and many others, that disable lives yet baffle doctors. Hence, she is highly qualified in the field of psychology and has practitioner diplomas in many holistic therapies. Denise has a background in educational psychology and person-centered counselling.
Denise runs popular workshops and retreat days and weekends where clients get to indulge in a variety of holistic treatments. A real treat that comes highly recommended and not to be missed. Once you've attended one you'll never want to stop!
Denise also has experience with children and young people, particularly suited to those with special needs, and offers center based or in-school packages.
Denise dreams of someday soon opening her own therapy and retreat centre in the Beautiful Lorton Vale that will allow people to be able to come, heal and just be.
- BSc (honours)
- CBR Clearance
- Higher International Diploma in Holistic Therapies
- Higher International Diploma in Naturopathy
- Acupressure - practitioner diploma
- Allergy Testing - practitioner diploma
- CBT - practitioner diploma
- Holistic Massage Therapy - practitioner diploma
- Holistic Pain Management - practitioner diploma
- Indian Head Massage - practitioner diploma
- Indian Face Massage - practitioner diploma
- Iridology - practitioner diploma
- Kinesiology - practitioner diploma
- Life Coaching - advanced practitioner diploma
- Meditation - practitioner diploma
- Meridian Psychotherapy - advanced practitioner diploma
- NLP - practitioner diploma
- Psychotherapy & Counselling - practitioner diploma